Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What is God trying to teach me

For the last couple of weeks, there have been quite a few "obstacles" to get through for me personally. A couple were emotional/mental, some were financial. The most recent obstacles have been physical issues that have limited me quite a bit.

 Anyone that knows a little bit of the real me knows I HATE BEING LIMITED! When I have things on my "to do" list and I can't do them for physical reasons, well...that just annoys the poo out of me! I am a doer not a bystander!

But, God is trying to get through to me! He is trying to make me let go and allow Him to renew me and "restore to me the joy of my salvation"! Now, what I am going to tell you may sound weird, but I promise it's true! I actually hear God in my head...I asked Him what I was suppose to be learning through all of this stuff and He led me to 2 Corinthians 4:16!

"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day."

 My physical self may be messed up and "wasting away", but my spirit is being renewed everyday!!!! I gotta tell ya, that just made my day! To know that no matter what is going on on the outside, the inside is constantly being renewed by Jesus! Now, if that doesn't excite you as a Christian, than I'm not sure what could! Thank you Lord, for renewing me from the inside out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment