The Bible says in Psalm 34:18, “The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit”... so, HOW does He do that?!? I believe He can save us by giving us a "heart transplant"!
So, I believe what God is trying to get through my head is this:
- when your heart is guilty, I will give you a heart that has been forgiven
- when your heart is resentful, I will give you a heart filled with peace
- when your heart is anxious, I will give you a heart that is confident
- when your heart is lonely, I will give you a heart filled with My Love
- when your heart is bitter and angry, I will give you a heart that is forgiving, loving and generous.
Psalm 119:32 says, “I run in the path of your commands, for you have set my heart free.”
I have no idea what God has planned for my life, but I really need to stop limiting God!! He can take care of my heart. He can transplant it and give me a new heart - NOT a replacement, but a BRAND NEW heart!
YAY for me and HALLELUJAH for a God that can do all that!!