Saturday, September 17, 2011

BABIES!!!

So, I guess to a certain extent I am past the "being sad" about not having any kids of my own...because I have kids from our youth that have started pro-creating!!!  Check out these pics!

INTRODUCING CADEN COLLINS!
born August 18th, 2011
8lb. 13.9oz.  20 inches

Mommy, Kelsey and Baby Caden


She's such a cutie pie!  And a rolly polly!


This girl is sportin' some style!!!





INTRODUCING...JAMES CARTER THOMAS!
born September 8, 2011 @ 9:07pm
6lb. 14oz.  20 inches



He is so stinkin' precious!  (of course, I might be a bit biased!)


Proud family!


That is CHRIS THOMAS' SON!!!!



INTRODUCING...RAYDEN ALLEN GASKINS!
born September 11, 2011 @ 5:05pm
5lb. 10 oz.  17 inches

Mommy, Julianna, and her baby!


Godfather, Cory, and baby Rayden


Family and friends!  Cory, Daddy-Ray, & Mommy-Julianna


Me & Claude with Baby Rayden!  He's a gorgeous baby!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment