Friday, September 30, 2011

Trying to "let go"

I know that there are so many folks out there that have so much more struggles and obstacles to overcome than I do...I know it in my head, but sometimes, like I know everyone does, I don't remember it in my heart.  I have a selfish tendancy to think that I am the only one suffering and struggling, that I am the only one who has EVER gone thru what it is I am going thru, that no one know how I am feeling, that I am all alone in my struggle.  LOL!!!  Yea, and how many times did I say "I"?!?!?!?

So, for those who read this blog (all 3 of  you!), I hope and pray that you know that:
YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
Joshua 1:9
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”


YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY PERSON WHO HAS STRUGGLED WITH THINGS!  
1 Corinthians 10:13
No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.


WE HAVE A GOD TO TURN TO WHEN WE ARE HURTING!
Hebrews 4:16
Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.

No comments:

Post a Comment